Sunday 13 January 2013

Demolition Girl.

Over the last few months I have been doing a lot in the way of flat refurbishments. Today was the start of the last room, my living room. It is quite a large task as it is a big room and requires much painting and it is getting the full changing rooms treatment.

However before work could begin there was one final task that had to be done, get rid of my old sofa. Many people will be upset with what I did to it, but it had to be done. The sofa has been with me since 1994 and was the last remaining remnant of a very old and different life. It was time to banish those sofa demons once and for all.

So I did this;


Before.


After.

Aah the satisfaction. Then I took it to the dump and threw it in the skip. Demons be gone.

Peace x

photographs by Caroline Harvey

No comments: