Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013. Bring it on.

Wow, it's gone again, yet another year under my belt. They seem to pass faster and faster the older you get. One minute you are looking forward to the nights getting lighter, the next, Summer has apparently been and gone, the nights are dark again and goddammit it's the end of the year.

This Hogmanay was spent with friends in my house for a change and it was fun. Nothing outrageous, just chat, very old tunes on the record player then dancing with the children when we gave in and put their music on.

Don't dance too close it'll jump!

I am hoping that 2013 will be kind and treat me and my friends and family fair. Thirteen is an odd number and often considered unlucky to some but I am crossing everything that I can cross in the hope that it will bring me luck and happiness.

Peace x

Photographs by Caroline Harvey

No comments: